When a horse or pony is still in the future and not in the barn outside, learning about how to ride and care for him is the next best thing! Horse Fun is for all horse-crazy kids, whether they ride “now” or “not yet,” combining real horse knowledge with super-fun games, quizzes, crafts, and activities.
- Readers go to “riding school” and learn the basics of horse care and equitation.
- They can test themselves and their friends with equine trivia.
- Easy-to-follow instructions show how to make tote bags, picture frames, dream catchers, jewelry, and hobby horses to compete in hobby horse shows!
- Plus, kids can follow along with Maxi, a horse-crazy kid just like them, who shares her thoughts in a journal throughout the book.
- Includes hundreds of color photos and illustrations by renowned Manga artist Anika Hage.
Having horses in your life is joyful, enriching, exciting…and FUN. That's why Horse Fun is the perfect book for both those who love to saddle up.