HOOF ICE BOOT - PAIR
Take the hassle out of cooling a horse's hoof! The Ice Horse Hoof Boot is the simple solution for cooling hot hooves on your horse or pony. Silicone rubber sole provides comfort, traction, and support, while elasticized straps keep the boot properly configured around the horse’s foot. Reusable Cold Capsule inserts wrap around the hoof and coronet band to provide uniform coverage and relief for over two hours per application. Boots come complete with Cold Capsule Inserts
- See the study from the University of Pennsylvania’s New Bolton Center on the efficacy of Ice Horse Hoof Boots.
- Provides therapeutic levels of cooling for over two hours -3x longer than gels or buckets of ice and water.
- Inserts stay soft and mold to the horse' s hoofs and pastern area for targeted therapeutic cooling and compression.
- Non-slip silicone sole feature’s ability to use with your choice of pad or wedge.
- Boots are made of breathable, heat releasing non-neoprene fabric.
- Specially placed hook and loop with EZY Peel closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy—no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
- Inserts are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within a few hours they are ready to use again.