SQUARE CORRECTION BIT WITH COPPER ROLLER DEE
An ideal training bit. The port is jointed at each side, allowing it to work similar to a snaffle, but the port encourages the horse to soften at the poll. The port is also broken on each side of the copper roller and eliminates pinched cheeks and tongues. The copper roller and copper center inlay stimulates salivation. D-ring cheeks have hooks for attaching headstall and reins, curb hooks and chain can also be added to the hooks with the headstall.
- Nice training bit with a low correction port to help soften the poll
- Hinged mouthpiece allow each side of the bit to work independently
- 3 1/4" stainless steel dees with hooks to provide leverage options
- Stainless steel mouth with copper inlay and low square port
- Small copper roller in center of port to help stimulate salivation
- Mouth: 5"
- Port height: 1 1/4"
- Bit diameter: 9 mm
- Curb hooks and chain are not included